NAIROBI, Thursday May 2, 2019
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service has opened the online application system for inter-institutional transfer (IIT) applications. The application is open for KCSE candidates who have been successfully placed in various universities and TVET institutions but wish to transfer to other institutions. The portal for inter-institution application will close on July 1, 2019 at 4:00 pm.
- All applications for inter-institution transfers MUST be submitted online through the Student’s Portal (students.kuccps.net). The entire process is automated and printing the filled application form will no longer be necessary.
- Detailed guidelines for the IIT application are available on the portal.
- The IIT processing fee should be paid only after the applicant has successfully completed the necessary steps in the application process following the instructions provided in the portal. Do not make any prior payment.
- Applicants are cautioned against sending money to any individual purporting to be in a position to assist them. The Placement Service does not require applicants to send money to any mobile phone numbers.
- Transfer processing fee shall be paid to the KUCCPS MPESA Pay Bill No.820201.
- Please read and follow all instructions provided.
For further assistance, contact the Placement Service through the numbers 020 5137400, 0723 954 927 and 0734 879 662. You may also email us to email@example.com or visit our Facebook page The.Placement.Service and Twitter Handle @KUCCPS_Official.