Tuesday, August 18, 2020
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service is a State corporation established under the Universities Act, 2012 to coordinate the placement of Government-sponsored students to universities and colleges, among other functions.
The Placement Service invites applications for the following positions.
- Senior Assistant Placement Coordination/Career Services Officer – 5 positions
- Director, Placement Coordination & Career Services – 1 position
- Director, Strategy, Quality Assurance, Risk Management and Compliance – 1 position
- Director, Corporate Services – 1 position
- Placement Coordination and Career Development Officer – 1 position
- Senior Internal Auditor (re-advertised, previous applicants are also encouraged to apply) – 1 position
Detailed descriptions of the positions and application instructions are available on this download (HERE).
Applications must be submitted online through the Placement Service Careers Portal.
Interested applicants are required to create a profile and attach copies of their CV, academic certificates, clearance certificates and testimonials before applying.
The application deadline is September 8, 2020 at 5.00pm.
The Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, women and those from marginalised regions are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Chief Executive Officer