NAIROBI, August 5, 2023
The KUCCPS online application system will open for inter-institutional transfer applications from August 7, 2023 to August 15, 2023.
The 2022 KCSE examination candidates who have been selected for courses in universities or colleges and wish to transfer to other institutions/courses may take advantage of this opportunity.
The transfer application is NOT for all students and is subject to endorsement by the concerned universities or colleges.
Interested applicants should also note the following.
- Through the inter-institutional transfer process, students can change the institution where they have been placed or change both institution and course subject to the applicable cut-off points.
- Interested applicants are required to log in to the Student’s Portal (students.kuccps.net) to initiate the application. The process is outlined in the portal.
- Payment of the transfer procesing fee should be done after one has successfully completed all the steps in the application process following the instructions provided in the portal. Do not pay in advance.
- All application payments to KUCCPS MUST be made to the M-Pesa Pay Bill No. 820201.
- Applicants are cautioned against sending money to any individual posing online as KUCCPS staff. KUCCPS does not require applicants to send money to mobile phone numbers.
For guidance, contact KUCCPS on 0723 954 or 020 5137400. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.