NAIROBI, Friday April 25, 2019
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service is a body corporate established under Section 55 of the Universities Act No. 42 of 2012 to coordinate the placement of Government-sponsored students to universities and colleges, among other functions.
The Placement Service invites applications for six-month internship in the following departments.
- Placement and Career Services Department: 2 interns with a Degree/Diploma in Social Sciences or related qualification.
- Corporate Communication Department: 1 intern with either a Degree/Diploma in Communication, Public Relations, Mass Media, Journalism or Related qualification.
- Certificate of good conduct;
- Personal accident insurance cover for the internship period;
- Copy of PIN certificate; and
- NHIF card
The successful applicants will gain first-hand work experience to enhance their employability and, therefore, must be unemployed Kenyan graduates. The applicants must have completed their degree or diploma courses and have not been exposed to work experience relating to their area of study.
Interested applicants must complete an Online Application Process through the KUCCPS Careers Portal by creating a personal profile, attaching relevant certificates and testimonials and applying for engagement in a specific department.
The deadline for applications is May 9, 2019 at 5.00 pm.
The Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, women and candidates from marginalised regions are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.